The 10 Best Things Podcasting Has Taught Me with Lisa Mustard
Celebrate with me! I’ve recorded over 100 episodes!
In this episode I’m sharing what it was like to start this show, keep it going and growing. Plus 10 lessons it’s taught me.
- Where your focus goes, your energy flows. Want more on this topic? Listen to this episode with Dr. Seth Scott.
- Be patient. Have patience but take action.
- Network with like minded people. Over social media and in person.
- Don’t be afraid to pivot.
- Fake it before you make it or the be.do.have. mindset.
- People are listening/watching but you may not know it.
- Authenticity is key.
- Don’t be afraid to be vulnerable.
- Ask for what you need.
- You’re not going to be everyone’s cup of tea. And that’s ok because you can’t please everyone.
Book a FREE coaching consultation with me!
Get a FREE continuing education contact hour.
See my Continuing Education Courses.
Learn more about the PsychCraft Network.
Listen to The Shrink Think Podcast.
Listen to the Midlife Magic Podcast with Lisa Mustard