In this episode of The Therapy Show, I’m addressing a sensitive and essential topic: how to talk to kids about antisemitism. This discussion is particularly relevant in the current global climate, emphasizing the need to engage younger generations in meaningful conversations about this critical issue.
- Introduction to Kesher Shalom Projects
- Strategies for parents and educators on how to effectively and sensitively discuss antisemitism with children and teens.
- Emphasis on nurturing understanding, resilience, and pride in one's identity.
- Exploration of age-appropriate ways to introduce these concepts and manage personal emotions during these discussions.
- Importance of providing a balanced worldview to the younger generation.
Learn about Kesher Shalom Projects. https://keshershalom.com/newsletter
Learn about OKclarity.com.
Connect with Me:
Website: Contact | Lisa Mustard
Instagram: Lisa Mustard (@lisamustardpodcaster)
Connect with me for a consultation. Fill out this form to get started.
Thank You for Listening!
We hope this episode has been inspiring and informative.
For more episodes, follow our podcast and visit www.lisamustard.com/podcasts.
If you enjoyed the episode, please leave us a rating and review.
The Therapy Show with Lisa Mustard is for informational and entertainment purposes only and not a substitute for professional medical or mental health advice.